THE END.: CREDITS




 CREDITS

Thank you to The Kliq for being such pains in my ass.

Thank you to my mother,
and sorry about the graphic post.

Thank you to everyone who read this,
and had the patience to deal with all of my craziness.
You guys are awesome!

Thank you to Blogger,
for allowing me an outlet to put whatever the hell I want out there.

Thank you to Newton Faulker,
for inspiring "Sleep".

Thank you to the Piano Tribute Players,
that track helped set the stage for "Helena",
and in the words of Liz, made it amazing!

Special thank you to Liz,
who has pushed me through this entire process,
has been my biggest critic,
my biggest detriment,
and my biggest fan.
I love you, bugslut.

Special thanks to My Chemical Romance,
whom without none of this would have been possible.
Thank you for being so creative and pushing the envelope,
and giving people's feelings a voice.
I love you guys so much!

And thank you to Isa,
you have no idea how much this whole thing has meant to me
and I know you've been with me every step of the way.
I miss and love you.
Thank you for everything.

Oh...
and thank you to my ex.
Because if you hadn't of cheated this wouldn't exist,
Silent Radio would never exist,
(yeah, I was behind that...
didn't you all get the reference in "The Kids From Yesterday"?
)
and I wouldn't be who I am today.
So thanks.
Also you're welcome that I didn't rip into you harder...
slut.
:)

THE END.

ps: Download the booklet for THE END. HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! You are very welcome. I love how you added this. Oh, and the end, when the lyric "why thank you" comes in, right when you are thanking persona non grata, yeah, amazing! I'm glad you threw that last bit in there at least. It made this whole thing worth it. I love you too, bugslut. Now go work on "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"! Your readers are still hungry for more! :D

    ReplyDelete