CHAPTER 2: no. 079 [party poison vs. the kliq: give 'em hell, kid...]
























"Give 'Em Hell, Kid" by My Chemical Romance

"For many, immaturity is an ideal, not a defect." - Mason Cooley

Forgive me for being the most ridiculous shade of ambiguous I have ever been with this blog. However, it is what it is, and this is the most perfectly imperfect way I know of formatting and structuring this. Just be happy you have something to read...

This blog is dedicated to the memory of The Kliq
2011 - VERY SOON


OH
BABY
HERE
COMES
THE
SOUND!!!

Like a bullet through a flock of doves, with venom pulsing through twisted veins. This is how we like to do it in the murder scene, can we settle up the score?

If you were here, I'd never have a fear...however, I can handle the pigeons all by myself, but I miss you more than I did yesterday.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

Well I'm a total wreck and almost every day, like the firing squad or the mess you made. Short and sweet and straight to the point, The Kliq is going down. A collection of the best wasted talent and talentless drones I have ever seen. A queen and her three pawns, and all I have left is my heart and a rook, but I'll be straight about it in all the ways I can, but I miss you more than I did yesterday; you're so far away...I will put up a fight, but don't get it twisted, I'm not driven by fear, I'm just driven by anger, and I mean this more than words could ever say.

Some might say
we are made from the sharpest things;
you'd say:
Your dreams and your hopeless hair...it's time to quit watching them run the show and do something about it. Their immaturity, their lifestyle, enough is enough, and I'm not standing for it any longer, even if I have to do it by myself.

Do you care at all?

...but you're too far away. So I must fight this alone. They are my issue, and in a way my evil creation. I just hope to God that this isn't a result of the example I have set. And in many ways I hate them, and I mean this more than words could ever say.

This is just the beginning of what's left to come. A prequel to the sequel; the slow disintegration of the entity known as The Kliq, and let it be known now, I'm gunning for every single one of them...

to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH MY GOD I LOVE THE END!
    holy shit dude if they ever see this
    i'm not sure if they would understand it, but if this is only the beginning I cannot CANNOT wait to see what you have in store for them.

    This is my new favorite from this series. I cannot wait for Thank You For The Venom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i liked about this one is that i guess i read fast enough that everytime i'm reading the lyrics it's on that lyric. it's epic lol. i get why this one is your favorite. it's okay to me. probably cause i'm not there, haven't met them.

    ReplyDelete