BLOOD: A Note From The Author










"Blood" by My Chemical Romance

This collection of blogs will be very different. I have followed the same format with nearly all of my blogs. With these blogs I am focusing on a less conventional method where I will first choose the song which will in turn influence the topic.

The original concept was to make blogs out of the entire "The Black Parade" album by My Chemical Romance, however those plans were scrapped when certain tracks just didn't line up with any topics that I had in mind, but in turn other songs from other albums started to jump out at me. I then narrowed down the songs to 15 in order to do an entire series of blogs that will in turn tell a long complicated and artistic story.

There will be a slew of topics intertwined in these writings, as well as some appendages in the form of My Secret Public Journals in order to tie the ideas together and to reinforce the story.

These blogs will at times make me seem eccentric, crazy, mad, and down right insane, but keep in mind that they are done for the sole purpose of getting these emotions out and finally putting an end to a reoccurring theme that has been the main focus of my blog for arguably too long.

I mean no ill feelings (for the most part) with this collection. I intend to push myself creatively & emotionally as a writer, and I hope by channeling my favorite band that this world I have created on paper will emanate into your minds. I would be lying if I said that these writings were as much for you as they are for me, but that is not the case. With these writings I pay homage to and kill off a huge and important chapter of my life. If I didn't find it important I wouldn't be immortalizing it in writing.

Once again I mean no ill feelings and I do apologize to the ones I hurt (because let's face it, there are a handful of you who will be hurt when this is all said and done). So here's to artistic expression, to creativity, to the past, the present, the future, to the death of what was and will never be again. Here's to...

THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Super gory pic there, Tex. I'm glad you explained the "metaphoric meaning" behind the picture and the idea of "BLOOD". If you hadn't explained that to me I think I would have thought you to be a little crazy. Maybe you should put editor notes on each entry just so those of us that aren't as artistic can understand just what the hell is going on?

    ReplyDelete